My son has weekly spelling words and must use them to make sentences in his 4th grade class. This recent homework assignment caught my attention. (Note: all spelling and punctuation is preserved from his original writing.)
1. My dad has gear to plant in the garden.
2. Usually Native Americans have spears to catch fish.
3. I like to write with a perfectly sharp pencil.
4. Link was really weary after he fought Ganondorf.
5. William cheered loudly when I won a baseball game.
6. In geometry they use squares alot.
7. Some people are really hairy.
8. Lots of friends have a golden heart.
9. Some movies have really weird endings.
10. Alot of countrys starve and I don't like it.