Monday, June 23, 2008

The Start of a Blog

I've never had the time nor inclination to have a blog, til now. Blogs have been for those who write well, have some free time, and have something to say. Only recently have all these been true for me. After the encouragement from others, here we go. Who knows if this will be for work, for the encouragement of a spiritual life, or for fun and recreation. Let's find out together!

Thanks to Victor, who sent me these words of encouragement:
"A friend of mine in college had a Portuguese teacher who asked them to write something for homework for every class. He said, "I believe everyone has at least one deep thought a day." I'm sure this is true in your case, and that you might consider sharing it with the world, if only for yourself, or maybe for your business, but maybe for us as well."

1 comment:

Victor said...

Happy that you're sharing :)